Frank and Melissa Turner’s franchisees Sam Poyan and Cindy Agnew talk about the joy of owning a Legacy Academy child development center.
Visit Legacy Academy to learn more: http://www.legacyacademy.com/
Why be a Legacy Academy franchisee?
Investors choose Legacy Academy because of our proven success and our exceptionally high standards for educational excellence.
• The nation’s highest standards are our standards and we accept nothing less. Legacy Academy requires every school to achieve accreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). This an achievement earned by only 8% of preschools nationwide. Legacy’s system-wide commitment to achieving NAEYC accreditation and maintaining their rigorous standards is a unique distinction in the child care field.
• When you enter into a franchise agreement with LegacyAcademy,Inc., you will be bound to this agreement and will receive a confidential operations manual and the principles and practices which guide you down a successful business path to facilitate growth and endurance.
• Legacy Academy’s copyrighted and proprietary curriculum, Framework for Their Future®, supports children’s cognitive, physical, social, and emotional development. The curriculum is a vital tool in helping franchisee educate the children entrusted to our care.
• Legacy franchisees receive tremendous corporate support from start-up throughout operation. We have decades of experience and know what it takes to run a successful school. Talented, professional staff are available with support, insights and expertise.
• Many Legacy franchisees own multiple schools, a testimony to the rewards of Legacy Academy ownership.
If you any questions about the Legacy Academy Franchise please send us a message using the form on our contact us page.